As a Senior Manager Customer Experience role at EY VODW, your aim is threefold:
- To support clients with their challenges related to Customer Experience. From shining your client-centric light during the analysis phase, all the way to building the actual model and advising on how to optimize the future experience. You advise clients on how to structurally improve their customer experience;
- You are also willing to engage on the topic from a commercial perspective. In conjoint effort with the rest of the senior management team, you develop the offering at existing and new clients;
- Finally, you are willing to develop a team of consultants on the topic of customer experience: team management on projects, internal knowledge sharing, and overall career coaching.
You do this as part of our broader multidisciplinary team (Digital Strategist, UX/UI Designers, Marketing Technologists, Growth Marketers, and Data Scientists).
EY VODW represents the customer-centric innovation practice in Belgium and is a specialized team, delivering customer-focused solutions. Our focus is on helping large companies understand their customers better and design, build and launch new innovative products, service concepts and corporate ventures. We support our clients from innovation strategy to working MVP and scaling new solutions in the market.
On the topic of customer experience, we literally wrote the book and we use our in-house quantitative model on customer experience analysis.
EY VODW has a multi-disciplinary team of 100 people in Belgium and the Netherlands and is part of a network of 1.000+ innovation experts throughout Europe.
Our team has innovation strategists, UX/UI/prototype designers, data scientists, Agile transformation experts, growth marketers and developers. We are located in the Antwerp innovation hub, the Wavespace (just next Berchem train station).
- You lead client projects independently and engage teams to deliver high-quality outputs;
- Take the lead in identifying client issues and proposing the most appropriate approach for challenges that governments face;
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with senior clients;
- Develop the business and acquire new clients and engagements, including the identification and pursuit of business opportunities through existing networks and by developing new relationships;
- You contribute to the development of the existing customer team, acting as mentor and coach to all levels of the team and leading by example;
- You analyze the existing customer experience and map the customer journey;
- You help companies implement a tailored Voice of Customer Model, to capture customer satisfaction on a relational and transactional level;
- You define the governance structure that helps our clients translate customer insights gathering towards actionable, continuous business improvements (top-line or bottom-line);
- You capture strategic objectives, vision and iterative feedback from our clients’ stakeholders;
- You know how to select the right tools & partners to operationalize the voice of the customer model;
- You represent the voice of the customer/user, synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data to ensure our work addresses their needs.
Degree and specialism
- Master degree in economics, business, entrepreneurship, marketing, psychology, communication, …
Years of experience in relevant field
- You have 7-10 years of experience in general and at least 4 years specifically in customer experience management, with a clear track record of making a difference for the end-consumer;
You can demonstrate past experiences in commercial development and team management.
- Solid experience in one or more of the following sectors is a definite plus: Life Science, FMCG, Retail, Public Sector, Banking & Insurance.
Technical knowledge and certificates
- You speak CX and know the difference between client types, contact roles, touchpoints, drivers and channels;
- You are experienced in setting up Voice of Customer Models and know how to do this both from a quantitative and qualitative perspective;
- You know how to capture and design customer journeys;
- You are well-versed in KPIs such as NPS, CSAT, CES. You know when to use which;
- You know how to conduct effective customer interviews, to gather qualitative information;
- You are a consultant/advisor at heart: you strive to find solutions and options, not issues;
- You understand what it means to work collaboratively with a broader team;
- You partner effectively with business stakeholders & solve problems. You’re comfortable and effective at framing decisions with clear and logical arguments;
- You have strong written and oral communication skills, with experience facilitating group discussions, workshops on the topic of customer experience and customer journeys.
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and proficient level of business English.
- Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A global mindset, eagerness to learn, and the ability to function in international teams;
- People management and project management experience.
- You join a dynamic, young team, exclusively focused on innovation, new products & services, and customer experience;
- We offer you an attractive remuneration package (competitive salary, net allowances and extensive fringe benefits: company car with fuel card, smart phone, health insurance, pension plan, etc.);
- We offer extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management;
- We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a work-life balance;
- At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
At EY, the spotlight is on our people. You are empowered to build your expertise and explore the world so that you can innovate and challenge the status quo. Because Building a better working world begins here.
This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
We are one international, connected team, with one purpose. We are EY.
Your dream career begins here.