As a Senior Digital Product Manager role at EY VODW, your aim is to support clients throughout the conceptualization (ideation) and build of digital customer-centric solutions, as well as support in the go-to-market.
You do this as part of our broader multidisciplinary team (Digital Strategist, UX/UI Designers, Marketing Technologists, Growth Marketers, and Data Scientists).
EY VODW is a team specialized in customer centric innovation and digital transformation, delivering customer-focused solutions.
Our team works with large companies who want to innovate, move faster and become more agile, like a startup.
As such, they ask us to support them in the development of innovation strategy, new products and services, digital solutions, and surprising customer-experiences.
We are located in the Antwerp innovation hub, the Wavespace (just next Berchem train station).
- You will be involved in defining and delivering digital solutions for our clients;
- You drive ideation, evaluation, definition and prioritization of features and use cases;
- You capture strategic objectives, vision and iterative feedback from our clients’ stakeholders;
- You define the product roadmap, planning and backlog of new products and features to deliver against team and company goals;
- You own the full product delivery roadmap from a business and strategic perspective across definition, launch, testing & optimization;
- You help lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and user researchers to build user-centric solutions;
- You represent the voice of the customer/user, synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data to ensure product decisions address their needs.
Degree and specialism
- Master degree in economics, business, entrepreneurship, innovation management, marketing, psychology, communication,…
Years of experience in relevant field
- You have 3-5 years of experience in product management, with a clear track record of shipping impactful, high-quality features and product capabilities.
Technical knowledge and certificates
- You are a consultant/advisor at heart: you strive to find solutions and options, not issues. You understand what it means to work collaboratively with a broader team.
- You have a strong business sense and know how to prioritize in order to scope an MVP. You understand what it means to make trade-offs between scope and timeline. You strive for impact.
- You have good product intuition, but reinforce decisions through a deep understanding of customer insights and analytical data.
- You are experienced with an agile development process and work collaboratively with full-stack product teams.
- You partner effectively with business stakeholders & solve problems. You’re comfortable and effective at framing decisions with clear and logical arguments.
- You have strong written and oral communication skills, with experience facilitating group discussions.
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and proficient level of business English.
- Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A global mindset, eagerness to learn, and the ability to function in international teams;
- People management and project management experience.
- You join a dynamic, young team, exclusively focused on innovation, new products & services, and customer experience;
- We offer you an attractive remuneration package (competitive salary, net allowances and extensive fringe benefits: company car with fuel card, smart phone, health insurance, pension plan, etc).;
- We offer extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management;
- We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a work-life balance;
- At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
At EY, the spotlight is on our people. You are empowered to build your expertise and explore the world so that you can innovate and challenge the status quo. Because Building a better working world begins here. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience. We are one international, connected team, with one purpose. We are EY. Your dream career begins here.