We’re looking for an inspiring Growth Hacker who will help our clients to define the right marketing strategy, marketing technology and build a digital funnel.
Working with the ‘latest possibilities’ in the area of technology and digital client interaction, you will have an important role to increase the realism of strategy and concepts and to promote their actual realization. You function as an accelerator in the steps from strategy to implementation. By facilitating the go-to-market process and incorporating principles from growth hacking you successfully launch new concepts. You support your colleagues navigating the landscape of marketing technology. You have knowledge of system integrations and therefore know how to make the best out of existing possibilities and new technologies. You will be going through business processes end-to-end and support the automatization from the client’s perspective.
You will have the opportunity to drive innovation at large incumbents, helping them to become more customer-centric. But also, to drive EY VODW’s fast growth, You will be working in a challenging and entrepreneurial environment in which you will actively contribute to the further growth of EY VODW. You will work with fun colleagues and an ambitious yet informal culture. We believe it is important to have fun in our job.
- You will be consulted on client’s projects and internally.
- Determine the best digital marketing strategy and related automation techniques.
- Implement the chosen digital marketing strategy, meaning developing and promoting the right content, with the right marketing automation tools, and ensuring the follow-up and redirection of the efforts, based on the measurement against your defined KPIs.
- Strengthen and sharpen the customer experience by leveraging on marketing technology throughout the whole customer journey.
- Bring EY VODW’s own digital marketing to the next level by bringing your contribution to our growing marketing services hub.
- You have 2-4 years experience in consultancy, marketing or product innovation in an A-brand environment. This experience allows you to immediately take charge in projects and lead teams at client side.
- You want to become an expert on the topics of Digital Marketing/Marketing automation.
- You know how to work with platforms such as Hubspot or Marketo and how to work with marketing systems like Unica, SalesForce or Mailchimp…
- You think and do. You are capable to improve the customer experience on a conceptual level as well as realize these in daily practice.
- You are an expert in designing flows and journeys and build highly complex, but efficient campaigns and automation sequences to move customers through the funnel.
- You are a digital native or have a good (conceptual) understanding of the newest technological solutions in your area of expertise.
- You are aware of the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing and growth hacking.
- You can devise powerful concepts and have an eye for fact based substantiation, technical and organizational consequences and implementations.
- Hands-on Experience with leading Marketing Automation/CRM Platforms, CMS and data management systems
- Advanced database marketing skills (CRM, segmentation, targeting, data manipulation and analysis)
- You have an entrepreneurial and commercial mind-set with good project management skills. You have the ambition and drive to grow EY VODW.
- You are client-oriented and love to work in teams.
- You are a proactive communicator, have a positive drive and the will to excel.
- You are a good business developer or have the ambition to become one.
- You have great people management skills.
- You have an energetic personality, positive drive and continuously want to develop yourself and others.
- You love to have fun as much as you like to work.
- The opportunity to drive innovation at large incumbents, helping them to become more customer-centric.
- We offer extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management;
- We offer you an attractive remuneration package (competitive salary, net allowances and extensive fringe benefits: company car with fuel card, smart phone, health insurance, pension plan, etc).;
- We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a work-life balance; At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status
At EY, the spotlight is on our people. You are empowered to build your expertise and explore the world so that you can innovate and challenge the status quo. Because Building a better working world begins here. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience. We are one international, connected team, with one purpose. We are EY. Your dream career begins here.