As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
Interaction designer, user experience designer or visual designer? You know a designer is a Jack-of-all-trades. With your qualities, you can excel in all these domains. At EY VODW you will be at the base of many innovative business ideas. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and helping visualize ideas in their early stages. Indeed, you will be driving innovation in large corporates by building prototypes used to test and challenge ideas generated in innovative workshops: from sketches to wireframes, to product mock-ups. For this, you will need to be able to work fast, to produce a quick result rather than a perfect representation: this is what we need to test and challenge assumptions.
- You work on innovation projects and in multi-disciplinary teams for major companies in the BeNeLux market.
- You contribute by turning great ideas into tangible prototypes such as mobile app mockup, iPad & sms-prototypes for client interviews, mini-landing pages, website mock-up, animated storyboard, UX/UI projects, etc.
- You participate in design sprints at your client and develop creative visualizations from your desk.
- You work with our teams of innovation consultants as well as with clients. Which means you will be based at our Antwerp office and move around to client sites when needed.
- Next to these innovation projects, we would love to leverage your skills in other areas as well: help with marketing and promotion material.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in UX/UI design and know your way around most graphical software. You have experience with Design Thinking, Human Centered Design, Prototyping, Customer Validation, Lean and Agile methodologies.
- You are a passionate designer and you have the skills needed to create digital designs at a high level. You know what you are doing, and you are proud of your work.
- You love to transform an abstract idea into a tangible visualization.
- You know your way around with the below tools – you don’t need to master all of them, we trust you on which tools you need to shine and make us shine! Coding skills are a plus.
- Screencasting/editing: Final Cut; Quicktime, Premiere, etc.
- Digital (animated) Mockups/Interaction design: InVision, POP; Marvel; Flinto
- Graphic/Visual Design: Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/XD); Sketch; etc.
- Others: working with Mac & MS Office (Powerpoint)
- You’re fluent in Dutch or English, French is a plus.
- You are a conceptual thinker and you can think along on a strategic level about the challenges of our clients.
- You are more excited about making a first sketch rather than finalizing little details at the end.
- You are genuinely interested in innovation and business design in the broad sense: what products make sense for a market, company, user.
- You can substantiate your design choices and know how to inspire others with these choices.
- As a designer at EY-VODW you will be in the boardroom, so you don’t shy away from discussions and you know how to properly present your creative qualities.
- You get energy from participating in workshops where you pitch & critique each other’s ideas.
- You are a team player and believe in co-creation.
- You want be part of a challenging and fun environment.
- You want to contribute to the growth of EY-VODW’s design and marketing skills.
- You are aware of the latest digital developments, curious and actively looking to learn.
- A stimulating environment wherein you will go through a steep learning curve because of working in multidisciplinary teams. This will ensure continuous personal development.
- Fun colleagues and an ambitious and informal team culture. We believe it’s important to have fun doing our job. And next to the challenging tasks we do for our clients, this is also expressed in communal activities, festivities and drinks.
- We offer extensive training, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management;
- We offer you an attractive remuneration package (competitive salary, net allowances and extensive fringe benefits: company car with fuel card, smartphone, health insurance, pension plan, etc).;
- We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to helping you achieve a work-life balance;
- At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
At EY, the spotlight is on our people. You are empowered to build your expertise and explore the world so that you can innovate and challenge the status quo. Because Building a better working world begins here. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
We are one international, connected team, with one purpose. We are EY. Your dream career begins here.